Monday, February 6, 2012

Zombies vs Cheerleaders #6

So excited to finally show you guys this--it's cover B for Zombies versus Cheerleaders #6, out this spring! The line work is by me, and the colours are by my frequent brother in arms Adam Metcalfe. One of my favorite things to do in a page is litter it with little gags and props but I never get to do it as often as I'd like what with deadlines and stories having to be all serious and stuff. Here I got to go crazy.

In addition to that, inside there's a 6 page story written by Eric M. Esquivel and penciled and inked by myself. I've been dying to post some of my art from the issue, I really think Eric and I spun a good yarn in the allotted space, and I hope you guys all rush to your comic shops and preorder! Try and aim for cover B. I think there are 4 covers in all with this one only being on 20% of the run, so it's no easy task. I know you're up to the challenge, though. You've been around. You've seen things.

No comments: